Chicken Casserole

Some days you've just got to go with what you have. It was one of those days. I needed lunch and I needed it quickly. I found a few recipes -- google is a wonderful thing -- but I didn't have time to cook chicken down and I didn't have all the ingredients for any one recipe. So I adapted and this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

Chicken Casserole

2 cans (12.5 oz. each) chunk chicken breast, drained
1 can cream of chicken soup*
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup chopped onion
32 Ritz crackers

* you can substitute cream of mushroom soup

Place the chicken in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.

Combine the soup, sour cream and onion. Spread it on top of the chicken. Crumble the Ritz crackers over that.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment