Jello Dessert

I have no idea where this recipe came from. The name on it says Gloria. I don't know a Gloria. I don't think I ever have. So I obviously got it from someone who got it from someone. How far back it goes, probably nobody knows. That's the way of things in the South. Regardless, it's a quick and easy recipe. It's also perfect for those times when you need to take a covered dish but need to fix it ahead of time.

Jello Dessert

12 oz light whipped cream cheese
20 oz can crushed pineapple
can of Reddiwhip whipped topping
bag of mini marshmallows
4 oz package gelatin, any flavor
chopped pecans (optional)

Put cream cheese in bowl. Squirt in Reddiwhip and blend the two together. Add gelatin and mix. Add pineapple with juice and chopped pecans. Mix. Add 1/4 of the bag of marshmallows and mix well.

Place in refrigerator for at least one hour. Serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment