Mac and Cheese Veggie Chicken Casserole

It was the photo that got me. I turned the Woman’s Day magazine (March 2013) as I finished it and there, staring up at me, was a scrumptious looking casserole. I had to read the ingredients. I had to share the recipe.
Easy Mac and Cheese Veggie Chicken Casserole

4 tablespoons Country Crock Spread, melted, divided
1 cup 2% milk
8 oz. cooked rotini pasta
2 cups diced cooked chicken
4 cups frozen vegetables, thawed
2 ¼ cups shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup dry bread crumbs
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine 3 tablespoons Country Crock with the milk, pasta, chicken, veggies and cheddar cheese in an 8-inch baking dish.

Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan and remaining Country Crock in a small bowl; sprinkle on top.

Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.

Makes 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment