Ham, Cheddar and Broccoli Quiche

Do you like Quiche? Some folks do. Some folks don't. I happen to be one who does. While everyone else it seemed was eating Chicken Salad at JaDa's, I was always the one ordering Quiche. JaDa's closed so now I have to make my own. That's okay.

This recipe comes from the holiday recipe guide from Publix. It was in the newspaper and I kept it, carefully putting it aside until I had time to try the recipes. I found it piled under some things. Imagine that?!

Ham, Cheddar and Broccoli Quiche

1 cups Birds Eye SteamFresh Broccoli Florets
5 large eggs (or 1 1/4 cups egg substitute)
1/2 cup half-and-half
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced, cooked ham
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 frozen pie crust

Preheat oven to 375.

Microwave broccoli on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes to thaw; chop into bite-size pieces.

Combine eggs and half-and-half, then stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into pie crust.

Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

Makes 8 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment